Monday, June 28, 2010

im working at yew tee nowwwwwwww....IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO TIREDDDDDDD....i think i can fall aslp if i just shut my eyes for 3 secs! and there is 'meet the people' session today....so means I WON'T BE HOME TILL 11PLUS PM! AH THANKS! BUT NVM. i have jenny tan and peisen for work today! whahahahha! =D

sometimes i really asked myself why am i working so hard? im like working 7 days a week. morning till night. what the chicken nugget =/ im not desperate for money because i don't spend much anyway. i don't know, i just want to keep myself occupied and i like the feeling of being busy all day (at the expense of my slp and health that is)my daddy and mummy so cute. daddy asked mummy to make me chicken essence because he so scared im tiring myself out. mummmy insisted that i lost weight because im working too hard. HAHA! come to think abt it again, i haven been home for dinner for realllly long.....no soup, no fruits, no homecooked food! =(

i haven been nua-ing at home for 123817418347023 donkey days. i so missed snuggling in my bedddddd, make my waffles, bake cookies at home...ok nvm. im ending my retail job in end july. i'll have 2 weeks to do all these before sch starts AGAIN and all the vicious cycle of studying BEGINS!

the cleaner aunty in my office is funny. she rmbed me! she rmbed nic and tze heng also. haha! aunty has good memory because it has been a yr since i worked there. time fliessss.....so fast 1 yr already!

ok la, i better get back to work..i cant wait to meet jenny tan later! muahahahhaha! 5 more hrs to dinner!

No comments: