Tuesday, June 08, 2010

im going to start work tml! omggg...im so not prepared =/ made a couple of friends today. i hope they will last me through my working days although we are working at different places. but resonably near la, so hopefully we can still meet up for lunch or dinner.

i hate myself for being such an emo kid. i cant stand myself either! argh! quit emo-ing and moveeeeeeee onnnnnnnnnnn! damn. i always try to make myself tired, so i wun have the energy to think abt anything else before i slp. but i realised, no matter what time i get on my bed, say 1 am or 2 am, i still end up thinking a truckload of things. hai. i find myself foolish. nobody is going to care abt u, so wake up ur idea and move on!!!

1 comment:

John said...

Your blog shows 0 bothered
then Comment Comment Comment
I clicked on Comment Comment Comment on iPhone, here I am:

it's okay to sleep late and think truckload of things... Sometimes I do too.. Especially when I am confused (and if you know what I am saying). Now your blog probably will read - 1 bothered because I just commented.

John Lin