Tuesday, May 25, 2010

went for job interview at starhub today....BUT I DIDNT GET THE JOB! ahhh...ok nvm..they offered me another position which is that of customer service BUT a pity i couldnt commit for full 3 months. so no choice but to give it a miss. oh well, they sent my resume to another company. hope they get back to me fast!

dinner with mok, ryl and na at QQ noodle! a pity sian couldnt join us because she was working! so the jobless people gathered for dinner!


taken with ryl's polariod =)





headed to work next! typed typed and typed more letterssss! i thought zs was kidding when he said he find me at woodlands. so i didnt wait for him and boarded 161 only to realise that he reached woodlands =/

i'll be strong i'll be strong i'll be strong......but sometimesssssssssss.......its not easy =( the logical side of me has to dominate! emo side of me GO AWAY! shooooo! FORGET FORGET FORGET!

No comments: