Saturday, May 22, 2010


this funnny little green creature came flying into my living room. does it look like praying mantis? my mummy told me its 'ba long gong' and i burst out laughing...what a name...she told me people in the past believed that spirits will house themselves in this creature....so maybeee.....someone's back to visit? hah...no idea...
i was bathing when i realised my neck seems empty. the necklace is no longer there. the necklace that has been on my neck for the past 2yrs plus is gone. i guess the hardest thing to let go is knowing that u have been so close to this person for near 3 years, only to wake up the next day knowing that he is no longer there for u. how to pretend that nth has happened? that nth has happened for the past 2yrs plus? damn.
i hate the dec incident for happening. it left me so much bad memories. slowly recovering from it only to be hit by another incident. ROARS.
i promise this will be my last emo post. because im trained to fight away all unhappiness after all the bad things that happened.

No comments: