Wednesday, May 05, 2010

lets mourn for the loss of 20 marks for my i/o psychology exam = 10% of final grades =(

1 min of silence pls.

may u rest in peace and not pull my grades down by too much.

IM SO SERIOUSLY SADDDDDD....TOTALLY =( so disappointed at myself. hai.

was talking to huiqi on our way back and i realise WHY IS IT THAT MY LAST PAPER FOR EVERY SEM IS SCREWED?! RAHH! irritating.

forget it. i shall remain happyy, i cant do anything either...im showing signs of emotional focused coping! positively reframing my thoughts. i realise i like health psychology =) and abnormal psychology too =) they make me happy studying em. UNLIKE I/O psyc ! booo!

oh well. exams are finally done! END OF YEAR 2!! oh man..thats really fast! actually theres alot of time where i wanted to blog, but end up i didnt. so now i shall recall what i wanted to blog back then....

lets see.....


1. an evening run around punggol
i was running around my place when i ran past a group of wild dogs (more than 2 is a group right? hahaha! okay, there was 3 wild dogs to be exact) and i was so worried that they would run/chase after me seeing that i was running!! (i always think a dog would chase after me if they see me running...true right?) and soooo....i rannn realllly sloowwww.....and i ran past them sucessfully without being chased. THENNNNNNNNN.....out of nowhere....i saw a black skinny SNAKE glided past me! right beside my right foot!!!!!! i was so horrified i dashed across the road =/ (not to worry that cars would knock me down, because that road was pretty quiet) omg! i cant believe that was a snake. i rmb seeing one 2 yrs plus ago outside punggol mrt station when i was with bf...and now, i saw one again! IN THE END, I GAVE UP RUNNING. and partly because it was going to rain. i sounded as if i went running in a jungle or smth...HAHA! bump into wild dogs and snakes. but well...punggol isnt that ulu..just that i ran to the more ulu part because HDB is building flats everywhere in punggol!!! (i really wonder who is going to stay there....are we having some population explosion or smth? ) i cant find an area where i can breathe in some clean and fresh air!!!!! oh well..i did...but at the expense of bumping into snakes and wild dogs =/

2. swimming with bf
we took the slides down!!!! so scaryyyy! but fun =) heh. and shortly after we slide down, there was this swarm of bees who invaded the slide area =x luckily we went up already...heh...lunched at mac and i stayed alone to study for my exams...this post is like 2 weeks ago? HAHA!



3. ydance and yarts
first experience =) nice one =)

4. my mum was packing the cupboard and she showed me this!


cuteeeee? this was knitted by my great grandmother for my daddy (don't ask me why my great grandmother knitted a pink one for my dad). and this was passed on to my dajie, erjie, and I! wow! i didnt know my tiny little feets fitted in these knitted shoes =)

5. running with sisters

all ready for a run only to find that it started to drizzle when we got down. so guess what? we did sprints under the void deck and we played catching! ahahahha! can u imagine a 27, 23 and 21 yr old girl played catching together? heh! but we barely ran for 10mins thou. hee..but still....it was fun =) the rain stopped and we went for our run....no more snakes and wild dogs this time. but we saw dead rat =/ ermmmm......

AH YES. i forgot im suppose to book for badminton courts for tml! will update again sooonn!!

No comments: