Tuesday, February 16, 2010

happppppyyyy chineseeeee new yearrrrrrrr!!! =D

new year wasnt as smooth because on chinese new year eve itself, my ah ma fainted =( we thought she would be alright after a good rest but apparently not as she was sent to the hospital that night =( and that got us worried and unsure about our plans for chu yi. this is because we usually go to our ah ma's hse on chu yi, but now that she is in hosp, we were not sure whether we shld be celebrating or going hospital to visit her.

but yup, we still went ahead with visiting. usually my ah ma's hse is like the gathering spot where all my close relatives will meet up first before we head off together to our next destination. but today was like own time own target. amazingly we still managed to bump into each other along the way. haha! so it was like we stopped our cars along the road and we greeted each other, received our red packets and off we go. haha! done with all the visitings and we headed to the hospital to see my ah ma. no worries, she's fine =)

photos time!



do we look alike? i think we got same nose...haha!


me and er jie and part of da jie. hah!

the 3 sisters! do i look the oldest? haha!

me and xuan!

haha! our eyes are all looking everywhere.


3 sisters! =)


my cuteeeee littleee niece!! eris =)

and yea, she made us pose with 2 white balls...

say cheeseee!
THE END

No comments: