Friday, February 19, 2010

get some studying mood in me!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

this is so irritatinggggggg! trying to do my marketing assignment but im just not thinking =((

ROARS!

moodymoody day today. went for a run hoping it will cheer me up a little. IT DID! for that moment. and now im back to square one =( whats wrong whats wrong? SIGH.

random conversation
daddy: ur exams are coming?
me: not exactly...why leh
daddy: ur hair so messy...
me: -_-''

yea, messy hair = exams are coming. thats what my parents think. they always laugh at my messy hair because i always have a hairband on, or i simply clip up my fringe and it looks totally unglam and messy because i don't bother clipping my fringe nicely or wear the hairband properly =/

and i got bitten by mosquitoes while i was slping few nights ago! EIGHT BITES IN TOTAL! how gross and itchy. it's still itching nowwwww..argh..

i find that im living my life aimlessly =(

how sad.

what have i done such that im proud of myself?

exactly 6mths later and it will be my bday

i think im starting to let go of my unhappiness

thats good

but im still feeling moody

why?

i miss my boyfriend =(

i think im too dependent on him

thats bad

but if im so independent, why do i even need a boyfriend in the first place?

im talking to start nonsense. my jumbled thoughts.

GET BACK TO WORKKKKKKK!

No comments: