Saturday, January 09, 2010

woke up in the morning and i walked to the kitchen. i saw a frying pan and a pair of chopstick and i knew whats for breakfast - ROTI PRATA! but wasnt in the mood for that and my hands were itching. so i decided to dig out all the ingredients and utensils and started making waffles! i thought since both my sisters were still sleeping, it would be nice of me to make them breakfast so that they will have hot piping waffles to eat =)) i realise how close sisters can be. and im really glad i have 2 sisters by my side when i needed help the most. not to mention that boyfriend was there for me too, but at the very precise moment, my sisters stood by me and gave me all the hugs and concern and support i ever need. i really thank them for that. sometimes when they say blood is thicker than water, i really think so because my sisters have shown me that. not to say that bf isnt caring, but the extent in which you would really care for someone that is related to u by blood would be deeper i suppose. at least, thats what i felt. or what they have made me felt. whatever it is, i promised myself i will walk out of it. just give me some time.

ahh, digress tooo muchhhh....back to the pointt......

i started my battle in the kitchen.............

30mins gone by and my 2nd sis woke up....knowing that my waffles were barely done, she decided to fry her prata...

another hour gone by and my da jie woke up...

dajie: i purposely slept longer so i can eat your waffles...still not ready ah? i fry prata first...

HAHA! now u know how long i took to make waffles! i think my breakfast became brunch because by the time the waffles were ready, it was already 11am. hah! but my sisters still ate my waffles despite having eaten their pratas...so my effort wasnt in vain =) hah!



yay! my waffles!!! wonder why my mummy didnt buy those usual waffle makers that we
see outside...hmmm....

went town in the late afternoon then roamed around compasspt and rivervale mall and back home!

and i felt so retarded AGAIN! roger called to ask me about the marketing module.

roger : helllo! u check the bidding already?
me: yea, got the marketing module
roger : oh, cox i just got home and i just checked
me: yea lo, got it for 1 point ma
roger : 1 point ur head la...is 108pts!
me: HUH?! not 1 pt meh?!

ps: roger lee! as promised, ur name appeared like MANY times!

eeeks! heng i threw in 400points before i left house! because initially i bidded for 100 points and i thought it was sufficient because the demand have not exceeded the vacancies!! if i had not change my bid points and kept it at 100pts, I WILL REALLY FAINTTT! -_-''

and i just sold 3 textbooksss!!! muahahhahaha!! i didnt expect to sell it actually, just posted on ivle to try my luck and someone actually msged me to buy it!!!! YAYYYY!!!! now i have money to buy new textbks!!! grins!

alright, now i need some colour pens, notebook, a good functioning brain and I'LL BE ALL READY FOR THIS SEMESTER! =)

No comments: