Thursday, December 17, 2009

here's my attempt to bake cranberry streusel cake!

mummy helping me take out the cake..heh....

here i am cutting and putting them nicely in a box for BOYFRIEND! =)

close up shot! looks yummy right? =)

the flash from the camera make it looks so whitish...



tadah! the cake is unlike the usual spongy kind...taste half cookie and half cake to me...but it still taste good BECAUSE I MADE IT =P


my mum was clearing up the storeroom and she found this bag of keychains that i collected in primary school. haha! ancient silly keychains that i kept...and you know when you buy normal loaves of bread, they always have this square thing used to fasten the bag? the square thing that tells you the expiry date...i used to keep like a big bag of those and i sort them by their colours...haha! sounds silly to me now.

and i chance upon this keychain made in sec 1 during home econs? i think so. its still tagged with my name and class...hahha! scary looking little rabbit =x


and my bomberman keychains...heh...

and results out!! i did better than i expected, managed to pull up my cap...heh =) pat on my back! shall work even harder next sem!!

maybe its still fair afterall...i had my share of unhappiness and happiness...BUTTT....sigh...that unhappiness would probably haunt me for don't know how long ='( perhaps like what boyfriend says...it depends on myself...its really impossible that someone can help me or what...is really up to me to let go...booo! and i don't know how boyfriend can take it easy...i noe we are both glad its over...but prob its only me who went through everything that letting go seems impossible...

press on! i will make it through!

No comments: