Sunday, July 12, 2009

been so busy at work recently =( OT-ed twice this week! but nvm, more money earned.

finally slept till 10am this morning! it has been such a long time since i slept past 7am =(

went for my final theory test ydae morning and i passed! yay! headed to bf's house next, lunched, watched abit of gossip girls and headed to tampines 1. walked around but i didnt manage to buy anything =( went to find ah na and i got a free green tea ice cream drink from her! hah! good to work in f & b...hahha!! i get free icecream n drink from her =)) and i met kristin tan and her bf, eliza teo and her bf. haha! headed to joel's house next. and i played camping with one of his niece. so funny la. im suppose to buy grapes, durian etc for her. then set up fire and cook it or smth. imaginary game. hah! reminded me of the days when i was younger. always play such things with my sis and cousin. and joel's sis baked a cake! maybe i should learn too!

me: mummy! joel's sis baked a cake ydae! so pro la
mummy: wah, u go and learn too la
me: i dun mind leh. but everytime i bake anything, u end up doing everything else for me. i learn nth in the end.
mummy: HAHa

see! everytime i wan to make something and while i stirring the mixture, my mum will go 'nonono, must do it this way' then she stir everything for me =/
boooooo!

anyway, stayed till 11plus pm at joel's hse before we left. super tired. was falling aslp by then. slept in the car and home at 12am.

going out again later!! bf's grandfather's bdae! shall go lunch n bathe !

No comments: