Tuesday, June 09, 2009

PHOTOS TIME!!

3 girls to a platter! =))


this was actually taken when we were queuing for toilets =/ hah!


random shots!


wenyuan

random shots!


the girls! missing ah na who has gone for work =(

im actually uploading all these in the office! hahaha!! its 9.30am now and none of my colleagues came except the temp staff which is just Shiling and I...haha!

IM FEELING FAT AGAIN! its funny that i lost 4kg ever since i graduated from jc AND I CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE! omg! where did the kgs i lost went to?!!! =(((( muscles turn to fats? oh thanks. =/

i feel so silly that i cry that easily. okay, not exactly cry la. just that my eyes are wet when i received boyfriend's msg from aust. boyfriend been really sweet by dropping me a message at least once a day to tell me what he is doing. and of course web-camming at night made me felt a whole lot better than he is not entirely gone. =)

hurry hurry! 16 more days to go!

No comments: