Sunday, May 17, 2009

i still remember when we were young, we loved to use phrases (or do u call that idioms) such as 'as pale as a sheet of paper' or smth like that..rmb rmb? and you wonder how is that possible that someone is as pale( or white) as a sheet of paper =/

when i looked into the mirror today, i realised that is possible.

monster pain has to attacked me once a month. sometimes monster pain makes me want to admit defeat. sometimes monster pain makes me puke. sometimes monster pain attacked so strongly that i thought i will die in the hands of monster pain. evil monster strike an attack today. probably because it failed to attack me last mth, it gave me a double blow. i had to call my men( 3 panadols) to support me because monster pain was vicious. monster pain tried provoking me by making me vomit, but i was stubborn and refused to give in. i swallowed back. it was a long batttle between us that lasted 5hrs. it always felt lonely to be against monster pain myself and i cried while trying to kill monster pain because it hurt me too much. no one was there to assist me except my men (panadols). with my own strength and will, i emerged champion having defeated evil, horrible, peanut butter monster pain after the grueling battle.

RAH! i hate cramps! =(((

i was practically lying on bed from 11am to 4pm =( so bad.

boyfriend msged and asked why i didnt reply him, whether i was alright. i told him i defeated monster pain. and boyfriend says IM A HERO! =) haha! and he gave the hero a big hug =D

my decision in not watching movie with bf and family was right. if i had gone with them, i probably die halfway.

SUNDAY IS GONE JUST LYING ON BED!

working tml!!! whee! money money!! =)))

No comments: