Saturday, April 04, 2009

ROARS!

if only i wake up the next day to find that my stats report is completed, i'll do anything u ask me to =)

SIGH. BIG SIGH. im finally getting a slight idea on how to write the report. thats a good sign. but there is still quite a fair bit that im not sure. bad sign.

whatever. i know i will complete it soon somehow or rather!

my laptop gave me heart attack and made me feel really frustrated at times. imagine switching on ur laptop just to realise that everything is gone except your recycle bin at the desktop or unable to log into my desktop despite several tries. i swear i almost died! imagine typing 1200 words for my physics book review just to realise that POOF! its gone! OMG! but luckily, both times, i was saved.

im actually blogging to keep myself awake to do my stats report!!!!

and my persistence paid off! boyfriend played the violin today!!! =D yea, after MUCH effort, he finally agreed!



i bet his violin has laid inside for too long. violin says "IM COOPED INSIDE FOR AGES =(( "



so here u go. violin says " IM OUT FINALLY =))"

HEE!=D

anyway, i suddenly realise how dependent i am on boyfriend nowadays. that day allena was still asking me whether im dependent or not. haha! now i think abt it, maybe i am.

boyfriend helps to repair my laptop when something goes wrong or at least he tries figuring it out even though it may not work. (i'll probably just stare at the laptop and pray it works)
boyfriend taught me how to download things with torrent
boyfriend helps me convert videos to dunno what format so i can put into my web pages
boyfriend uses all ways and means and finally resort to using his keys just to help me poke open a packet of preserved mango that im dying to eat
boyfriend leads the way wherever we go, so i rely much on him for directions (i've no sense of direction)
boyfriend is there for me when im sad and hug me when i cry
boyfriend peels the prawn for me because i didnt want to dirty my hands

okay too many to list. in short, whenever i needed help, boyfriend will always be there to help me solve even if it is just tiny weeny little things like opening a packet of preserved mango. sometimes boyfriend made me feel like some pampered girl. SOMETIMES. not always. hah! =p

alright. back to studying!!!

No comments: