Thursday, April 30, 2009

4 DAYS TO FREEDOM! omg. and my stats still not done revising. abnormal psychology has tons to remember i hope i don't forget abt em.

im getting tired from studying. im moving around my hse studying. first at the dining table. then on the chair in my room. then on my bed. then on the sofa. yea, i make an effort to change a venue after im done with each chpt so i wun get sick of sitting at the same spot.

that day boyfriend came over to my place for dinner cox i was lazy to go out and there's fried rice in the rice cooker anyway. so we can just settle for that.

*start eating
bf: the rice abit oily hor
me: ya
me: hmm. does the rice taste weird?
bf: okay la
me: hmm...okay..
bf: u got heat up the rice right?
me: ya. heat up before u came
bf: then shld be okay la

*continue eating
bf: (after finishing 3/4 of his rice) i dunwan the rice already. taste oily.
me: dunwan then dun eat lo (picking up a grain of rice from the table while replying. AND I REALISED THE RICE HAS GOT THIS STICKY SUBSTANCE ON IT)
me: i think the rice spoil leh =s later stomache =/

*mum came home after that
me: mummy! the rice like spoil leh
mum: (open the rice cooker) YA. SPOIL ALREADY! and u still eat?!!!!
me: ya =/ i thought not spoilt leh

*at night while on phone with bf
me: eh, the rice really spoil leh
bf: huh really ah. die already la.

and this reminded me of the days when i ate mouldy gummy bears! hahaha!! it seems that i cant tell whats spoilt and whats not =/ i still remember my cousin brought gummy bears to my house. so we happily open and tasted it. and i still rmb what i said

me: i think the green one nicer leh. but got this 'zam-bak' (the one u used to apply when u got blue black) taste hor?

HAH! and my cousin and i both agreed the green gummy bear tasted better. so i took the green gummy bear and told my mum

me: try this! the green one nicer!
mum: (looked at the gummy bear) is it spoilt? check the expiry date
me and cousin: *STUNNED* EXPIRED!!!!

oh dear.

but not to worry! im blessed with good immune system. so nth happen! hahahah! =p

off for dinnner!!

No comments: