Friday, March 20, 2009

i skipped physics lecture yesterday! although i did not want to, but i had no choice =( had a bad cramp and i pulled through psych lecture with much effort and decided, i should just go home. the 1 and half hour journey home was torturous given the excruciating pain. just felt like sitting down on the pathway and not budge. hopped on 95 to bv station. sat at the seats while waiting for train and i stood my way from bv to outram. and my legs were shivering away and those aunties just got to push me. ANGRY. and the constant feeling of wanting to vomit made me felt so sick. finally alighted and gosh, i was walking at such a tortoise speed i felt the distance from outram(ewl) to outram(nel) was donkey miles apart. how i wish someone could just pick me up and fly me home. HAH! too much of vitual world. anyway, knew i wouldnt have seats if i boarded at outram. so i trained to harbourfront. just slept through my way but the pain refused to subside. dragged myself to interchange to take 83 and FINALLY GOT HOME. and it was when i reached home that i vomitted. and i cried =( felt i was so poor thing to endure through lecture and endure through the ardous journey home and endure through the horrible feeling of vomitting. yea, and i was all alone whenever this kind of thing happen. I THINK IM SUCH A STRONG GIRL! *pat on my back*

i think i should see a doctor. who on earth has such bad cramps that they vomit? and this isnt the first time already. na was telling me to see a doctor, otherwise i get conditioned to it. HAH. which i felt so true.

stimulus - cramps
unconditioned stimulus - vomitting
conditioned stimulus - vomit when i have cramps

alright. back to studying!

No comments: