Sunday, March 08, 2009

I LOVE MY WEEKENDS!!! =D

sat
out early in the morning at 10 plus am. headed to boyfriend's place. initial plan was to go for a run, but it rained in the morning =/ so i decided not to run since the ground will be wet anyway. boyfriend helped me convert youtube video to wmv file so i could upload it to my webpage. ate something for lunch, watched abit of show and out we went to town. walked for hours in town and finally settled in manhattann for dinner. my treat! hah! i counted.i think for the past 18mths, i only paid for the bill 6 times or so. so i think its time i treat boyfriend to dinner =) yami yogurt for dessert and boyfriend came over to my place. great help for my webpage assignment! =D oh! and theres something exciting going on for my computing tutorial! we will be having virtual classes. sounds cool...but i feel that is not really practical. i rather have lessons as in REAL lessons. anyway, i was creating my avatar for secondlife. boyfriend stayed till 12am at my house having fun with dressing n changing the features of the character. and it has a name! coconut hunniton! haahha! don't ask me why hunniton. i don't really have much choices. i was thinking of coconut hazelnut. HAH! the other available choices were none the better so i just settled for it.

sun
started doing my presentation slides on bulimia and watching my sun wu kong show. went out in the late afternoon with boyfriend and his family to ikea. had hotdog bun and ice cream. headed to courts to see aircon for boyfriend's room and off we went for dinner. somewhere near tanah merah country club. hah! im bad with directions. just know is a place where the airplanes fly over our head. where we sit at the sandy beach. where we see the sunset.

bf's dad: is nic romantic?
me: NO!like concrete block.
bf's dad: HAHa!
bf's mum: huh? what?
bf's dad: like a block
bf's mum: HAHA!
bf: inherit from u one what
bf's dad: no! u can ask ur mum
bf's dad: nvm, when i free i will teach him
me: OKAY =D

haha! just thought the convo was funny =)

No comments: