Thursday, January 01, 2009

LAST DAY OF 2008!

day was out with boyfriend (haha! na going to say unfair again) accompanied him to dental clinic to get wax for his braces and we decided to take a walk in SMU..hahah! boyfriend kept comparing nus and smu..grrr...oh well..happy studying in smu SOON! and off we went to marina square and suntec to shop around! and yes, i bought clothes at long last! haah! cox fox having storewide sales =) walked to ps, bought movie tickets for bedtime stories and my sudden craving for korean mixed rice sent both of us in search of it. finally settled in cineleisure for my korean mixed rice...yummy! walked to wisma and boyfriend finally bought his polo tees and walked back to ps! hahaha! we love to walk..many many miles together..HAH!headed to boyfriend's hse next to catch a glimpse of the fireworks!


very delicious looking korean mixed rice

the fireworks that i saw from far! haha!






yay! that sums up my day~!

i have boyfriend with me till the very last second of 2008 and the very first second of 2009 <3



i love u =p thanks for being such a wonderful boyfriend although u can be such a concrete block at times..hahahha!

and of course not forgetting my friends who stood by me throughout the year!!! i have the fairies with me no matter what!

ah na!!! hahah!! my one and only friend in nus! hhahaha!!! i prob will see less of u next sem!!! =((( we got to meet up for lunch in sch okay!!! WAFFLEEEE!!! i miss eating waffle! my wonderful friend here is with me back then in jc and buddy with me in uni...so glad u were around =) jiayou for next sem! WE GOT TO PULL OUR CAP HIGH!!!



not forgetting the days when we coincidentally wore the same t shirt to school! haha! and bought same colour files without realising and wore star shape earrings to sch! hahaha!! just short of wearing the same shorts..hahahha!

RYL! my buttdy! haha...the times we took 70over pictures in the same position...ahahah!! since sch started, haven really had the time to meet up that frequent =( but still, i did not forget abt u! shopping next wk! remember!!! =)))


HAH! i cant find a pic with me and mok or me and sian alone! hahah! the 2 that prob don't camwhore as much as na, ryl n i...hahhaa!! i must say mok is a strong girl and i admire u! whahahahah! u are still as funny as ever and the chef among the fairies...hahah! with mok ard, we can have good food! and sian is our food tester! hahaha! but do take care because u have been falling sick so frequently! eat well!!! rest more!!!


the 5 of us made up this wonderful clique! and i thought this photo is so funny! only me and sian looked normal in it..hahahaha!! =p okay..we are all suppose to act like some lao tu village girl...but me and sian decided we shall just give up...

No comments: