Sunday, December 21, 2008

my dim sum buffet became steamboat =( but nvm...still nice! it was full house at the dim sum restaurant...didnt know we had to go earlier to queue for no. =( nvm, try again another time...

accompanying boyfriend to dentist tml! its a sight i wouldt want to see because i know boyfriend will have a harder time trying to eat =( poor boy.

was talking to my friend, and i realised i do not really blog things that are really personal. like my innermost thoughts or all my unhappiness. i guess i do in the past, but looking through my entries these few months, i realised i don't. not that im a happy person everyday now..but somehow, i rather type it in some doc and save it instead of publishing it online. maybe blogging is not a thing for me now. hah..nvm..random thoughts...

christmas is comingggggggggg!!!!!!

No comments: