Friday, July 11, 2008

im back again to blog. haha! its the last day of JCI, last day of work. nth much for the moment. so everyone just slacking around. and im so craving for waffle! if i eat that again later, that will be my lunch for 3 days straight. haha! good thing about working, you eat lesser because there isnt any temptation apart from the kitchen who sends up pasteries for tea break. but oh well, im looking forward to next week thou. start dating me out because i will be FREE =) heh.

tell me how to prepare for QET! yea, my GP is that lousy =(

i really think i went one whole round. anyway, i did pass that EPT for admission into NIE. if only i can use that to replace QET. haha! but oh well,EPT seems pretty pointless now. waste my 44 dollars. okay, not mine. my parents.

alright. waiting for lunch time so i can get out and buy my waffle. did i tell you IMH's waffle just looked disorted. i cant follow the gridlines to eat!

No comments: