Sunday, July 06, 2008

grrrr. OT till 7pm ydae. so couldnt make it to meet ah na. I WANT MY NIGHT CYCLING! one word from the prof and it sends everyone working like a bumble bee! at least im just an admin assistant there. so all i need to do was going thru all the files, update the policies and all. but my poor colleagues, got lots to settle =( because everyone was so busy and there isnt much time left, we all had to go back to work on a fine saturday morning. tiring! but im glad im of some help to my colleagues. and this is a prove to say that meanie is really a meanie because alexis the new staff is already starting to feel the way i did. i swear i didnt brainwash her okay. she felt like a personal assistant too!

did i say i kind of attitude her that day? i was super pissed off with her. i dont know how to say..but you know when you are really pissed off, u have the urge to just slam the stuff on your desk? i did that! and i didnt even look at her when she talked to me. i couldnt stand one more sight of her! be glad i agreed to come back to help you. do not take me for granted! so calculative for what? end my work earlier by 10mins and you questioned me. you questioned me in such an authoritative way, a way u demand me to respect you. im sorry. i cant bring myself to do that because you are not worth respecting.

me talking to my colleague: done with work! finally! im going home!
meanie: wait! u come here! its only 6.50pm. how you wan me to count the time? 6.30pm or 7pm? you are working on an hourly basis. you don't come and go as you like. we are really busy here.
me: *stunned* OH OKAY. I STAY BACK TILL 7PM THEN. I SHALL FIND THINGS TO DO FOR THE LAST 10MINS.
meanie: nvm. you can go. just letting you know. end your work on time next time.
me: its alright. its only another 10mins. *pissed off*

so i went to shred some papers.

meanie: you can go. really.
me: nah, another 10mins only. i can shred these paper
meanie: i wan to talk to you. i think you shouldnt be like that.
me: NO. ITS ALRIGHT. I UNDERSTAND THAT. i'll go home when im done shredding the papers.

and this meanie just have to act poor thing. OH PLEASE. she looked as if she is going to cry because i kind of attituded her. want to compete who can really cry? if u can act poor thing. i can too. i can cry as easily as you can. stop acting as if you are so frail. stop acting as if i bullied you or smth.

and to think i still have to put up with her. i still had to smile at her and say goodbye to her at the end of the day. you know sometimes i can be so contradicting. i can be attituding her on one end. but on the other end, the angel in my head tells me not to worsen the situation and just make peace. and i'll just make myself end things off nicely because its pointless acting like some childish kids. so i msged her at the end of the day to explain my part. and i actually apologized to her because i attituded her!!! of course, things went fine the next day.

i only knew once i stepped out of my office, i just cried. i dont know why. i just felt so dumb and silly. why am i putting up with all these nonsense?! so i called boyfriend. but this silly boy aint picking up my call! he only returned my call like 20mins later.

anw. if she is going to be so calculative, no problem. i will make sure i am calculative with you too. and im just glad that i am not helping you this time for JCI. luckily im helping toetoe, xiaodong and rebekah. which makes my work so much better because IM NOT FACING YOU.

and i can tell you, i will sure be treated as a personal assistant next week. because next week is the JCI and im sure i will be at her beck n call AGAIN.

No comments: