Monday, June 23, 2008

one hurdle crossed. just did my EPT today. i wouldnt say all went well because of the horrible conversation part. imagine talking to yourself in a conversation?!! just felt the test wasnt really a good gauge because it is all recorded and one can be easily distracted because everyone is talking at the same time and it can be irritating because it disturbs ur thoughts. and that is exactly what that happens to me. my mind went blank for the conversation part! argh. peanut butter. i was like errr, errmmmm in the self-conversation la. and i just kept repeating my points =( i just think my thoughts were all in a mess. like there is no sequence when i said it. im sad after that oral =(

written paper was just 100 mcqs. so that's fine i hope. unless i make stupid mistakes or didnt read carefully or what. oh well. and im glad i met hsiang yin! otherwise i would be all alone. and i made 2 other friends too =)

anyway, thanks ah ryl, mok, sian and na for all your good lucks for my test =)

come to think abt it, did my boyfriend wish me good luck? hmm...

anyway, saturday was spent watching movie with boyfriend in tampines. bumped into ah na and eling. then met up with ah na later on. boyfriend accompanied me as well.we headed to t3 to meet ryl and sian. walked for miles and laughed like nuts before we finally settled ourselves for dinner at crystal jade. then it was photos and more photos all the way till 11.30pm. HAHA! thats what we are good for. and home sweet home after that.

and im so looking forward to meeting ah na for the dinner on thurs. haha. i duno why. ah sian! must go too okay! i think i give up on mok n ryl already. haha.

lets all hope i will pass my ept okay?

No comments: