Thursday, June 12, 2008

im bored!

From this moment on, I shall blog in complete sentences with no short forms.In fact, I am pretty much worried about the EPT. I know i am only tested more or less on grammar, vocabulary, some oral skills and stuff. But you know, when things go right to basics, problems surfaced because you will end up questioning yourself on simple things. The simpler it seems, the higher the chances of you failing it. And i am worried because it's either i make it, or break it. Pass the test and term will start on 23 July. Fail it, and god knows when i will start my term. So, i cannot afford to fail that test because i only have that one chance.

alright. enough about that.

on a lighter note, i did my very first manicure today! =p I wanted my nails black or dark blue, but sis says it would not look nice on fingernails =/ In the end, i had my nails painted maroon. Come to think about it again, whether it is black, dark blue or maroon, its all dark colours anyway. I should have chosen dark blue instead because my toenails are dark blue and now it clashes with my fingernails =/

anyway,

it was shopping trip with ah na yesterday at far east. Final conclusion: Far East is not a place to shop (at least for me)Anyway, both of us felt so unaccomplished because we did not purchase anything. But thankfully, we entered forever 21 and here we go. we bought our tops. Ah na was nice because she let me have the black spag =p Thanks! Afterwhich, we headed to taka to have our pancakes.Blueberry cheese for ah na and peanut for me which more or less became my dinner for the day, thanks to the headache. It hurt so bad i felt like vomiting.

shall end here. update again soon.

No comments: