Tuesday, June 03, 2008

exercise week!!

i did my first 6km on sunday! hahaha! im so proud of myself =p

went cycling with ah na ydae =) fun! it feels good not having to work because we can have impromtu outings. hehx. and this ah na went to ram into a rubbish bin -_-'' and she stood there laughing at herself. silly girl. and she is good at spotting people making out in the park =x

na:*eyes opened big* did you see that?
me: see what?
na: they were making out in public
me: really?
na: ya!
me: *u turn* oh, really leh.

hahax...that sounded dumb =p

walked to whitesands. ah na had her honeydew milkshake and i had my papaya milk. haha!

na: i think the aunty um chio at you when you say you wanted papaya milk
me: HAHAHAH!

walked around whitesands. dinnered and both of us bought the same shorts and t shirt. HAHA!

and home sweet home after that.

and ya! shared blog with boyfriend. here it goes:
www.itswithinus.blogspot.com

so probably i wouldnt be blogging here that often already. yup!

alright. going to my aunty's hse soon! and nice daddy coming over to drive us all the way there =)

i miss my boyfriend! =)

No comments: