Monday, May 19, 2008

this weekend is probably one that i spent it happily. because weekends long, my work is ending soon. and im finally hearing some news.

sat was out shopping with my sis. sunday was pure rotting at home. BUT i did manage to drag myself out for a run because boyfriend say IM FAT. thx. so i did 4.2km. and today was spent at boyfiend's house baking cookies, talking, looking at photos of someone. and daddy mummy came to pick me up after that. luckily. otherwise i would be so lazy to travel home myself.hahx.

and and and. i desperately need a good pair of running shoes. the pair of running shoes that im wearing is giving me blisters. pain! time to shop for running shoes already!

photocopying and binding would take up my last 3 days of work in IMH. grrr. im getting so so sick and tired of doing that already. but she wouldnt be around. so that's fine i suppose. and i guess im too soft hearted. like im always complaining about her. always getting so angry cox im so bossed around. but when it comes to the last day when i know i wouldnt be seeing her anymore, my hatred just kind of disappear into thin air. and all the more when she gave me a hug and wish me the best (though boyfriend told me that she probably hug me because there wouldnt be anyone for her to boss ard or buy milk tea for her)but probably that happens to everyone too? since we are already leaving the workplace, why bother to hold on to the grudges. right? right.

aiya. nvm. random again.

No comments: