Tuesday, April 15, 2008

lets do a quick update before supervisor is back =/

hehx. i tried a new route ydae! walking back from imh to home with that new route took me 1hr15mins *jaw dropped* but i was like strolling my way back, so it wasnt tat bad anw...i stroll till the sky turned dark and reached home at 7.15pm. hahx.

okie, this is going to be a fulfiling week if everything goes smoothly.
1. meet boyfriend for dinner today
2. meet ah ryl for dinner on fri
3. meet xuanz to run on someday
4. meet buttdies and ah beth to exercise

hahax..yeah. tats my definition of a FULFILING week. sigh. i think i shld do something more purposeful, like go n learn to drive, or go do some volunteer work...sometimes i think i shld pick up a skill or two. so i thought to myself, just what am i good at? tell me!



ATTENTION TO BUTTDIES!
due to my exploding smses, i've decided to make do with this.

it seems like gym-ing sounds boring, so ryl suggested smth...

msg frm ryl
' since got so many ppl....we can play tennis, badminton,basketball. I got tennis rackets. ah beth got floorball stick. we can just chup pa lang.'

next, SATURDAE OR SUNDAY? beth is only free on sat evenin, ah na is not free on sat. ryl sunday afternoon not free. TAKE YOUR PICK!

reply to my tagboard. thx! =)


and and and!!! buttdies!! bet u all will luff n roll on the floor when u hear this...

MY COLLEAGUE JUST TOLD ME TIAN JI IS GOOD LOOKING! AHH....oh my oh my...n she says he can speak eng fluently...oh my...i told her wuzun n yalun speaks good eng too..but she says tian ji better...

n i realise i haven gone crazy over wu zun for long. n i haven been reading his blog for the past 3 months. see, competition makes me realise i should go ga-ga over wuzun again. hahax! ah na, i 135, sian 246, you 7 =p

No comments: