Wednesday, March 26, 2008

tick tick tick.

im just staring at the clock, hoping that by staring hard enough, my eye power would be of some use to push the minutes hand faster. the clock shows 4.07pm. a good 1hr and 53mins before i can get out of this freezing cold office. im like a dumpling now. long pants.cardigans.jacket on top of my cardigans. n yet IM STILL FREEZING COLD. brrrrr...=/

im stuck in the office the entire day. partly due to the fact that both my feets have blisters n i cant walk properly because the slipper is brushing against the blisters. so im bare footed in the office todae. n i wonder how am i going to walk down hill to the bus stop later. oh my. and this just means i cant walk home from imh. =x

i was so bored, i decided to read thru all my past entries. i read till the end of 2006 and my eyes were alreadi crossed. stared at the screen for too long. =x hahx.

aiyah. toking rubbish alreadi. brain freeze. im like so alone in the office now cox everyone is out for meeting and i've got absolutely NOTHING to do right now. I feel bad reading the papers cox it might appear that im slacking. so i can only keep my eyes glued to the screen, looking as thou im really busy which in actual fact, im blogging. hahx.

i like the feeling of simply sitting there and not doing anything while money rolls in. BUT AGAIN, time crawls when u aint doing anything. BUT when mee ne ask me to do this and that, i get abit sianed. probably im brain washed by cecilia already. BUT THEN AGAIN, i told myself i shouldnt dislike someone. and in any case, i won't be staying here for long. another 2 months and im gone. so better to leave a good impression behind. who noes, maybe one day i'll need her help. Come to think about it again, do people do good things, being nice to you have any ulterior motives? sometimes i dislike working in an environment where it is so political. i suppose this is prevalent. everyone is trying to climb up tat ladder and by all means, they stepped hard on you to reach the top. but it probably comes to a point, will they feel happy if they were to sit in the position they are at through unscrupulous means? hahx. nvm. im making office work seems such a dark place. OKAY. IT ISNT.

TIME CHECK ---> 4.26PM

oh my. only 19mins gone.

im seriously freezing cold. i badly wanted to walk out of office just to get some warmth. But my feet hurts.

after drinking 1.5 litres of water ydae and 500ml of water todae, my sore throat has recovered. hahx. random. IM BORED.

i miss nicholas ang! i just wonder, if technology isnt tat advanced, where msn doesnt exist at all, i probably wouldnt have talked to him. if ice skatin lessons were not conducted, i probably wouldnt have met him. And it would all be a different story. sometimes things just happen when u least expected it. tats fated.

n i shall leave it to fate whether i can get into uni. hahx. wad a link.

oh no! i just heard the thunder. must be raining outside. HAHX. sound as if im working in a box where i cant see the outside world. which is true actually. i cant even see the windows. cubicles aint good. i mean it is good if u are doing something which shouldnt be seen by others like blogging, smsing,surfing the net. But not when you are working. u can go really crazy working because wherever your head turns, it all looks the same. luckily my seat aint too bad. i get to see a white board and 2 doctor's offices. at least my place aint tat bounded up. anw, back to the point, my jogging plan is gone. so much for raining. and being a lazy girl, i don't bring my umbrella. how to go home? i'll probably be a pampered girl today and ask my daddi to pick me up.

this must be the longest entry ever.

TIME CHECK ----> 5PM

53mins typing this entry. HAHX.

No comments: