Thursday, February 07, 2008

NEW YEAR EVE

went to ah ma hse for reunion dinner!! =) nice catchin up wif all my cousins...played some games...n it was realli furnie...hahax...then went down to play fire sparklers...everyone like small kids liddat...







e cousins!
okie..i noe e pic is abit dark..hahax..i think they didnt on e flash when they took e pic...

CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

woke up at 7.30am todae! so early la...cant stay in bed for any longer cox we haf to leave hse ard 9am...so i dragged myself out of e bed..complainin to my sis tat i haven slept past 6.30am for like so longggg...

anywae..took us soo long to get change...tats e problem when e family has got 4 females n 1 male...hahax...cox we like take forever to dress up..then my daddi has to sit there n wait for us n keep hurryin us...hahx...

anywae...headed to ah ma hse...some pics in e car while we were on our way there...


me n erjie

hahx! my erjie sae we both look so wrong...

pic at ah ma hse...the cousins...9 of us!

headed down to great grandmother hse after tat...stayed for awhile then went to my dajie's godmother's hse...then to my another relative's hse...then lunch + dinner at pizza hut...(thankfully..no more KFC this yr)...then headed to my neighbour's hse...n finally BACK HOME...then my cousins came over...n yup...tats abt it...

todae's income: LOW

i miss u!

No comments: