Friday, February 22, 2008

finally....finallly...finallly is fri! oh my...time was realli C R A W L I N G todae...luckily there was ward audit todae...so mornin went by pretty fast..but after lunch hr...e time was realli realli slow...n i was alreadi sianed wif e things tat im doin...all e colleagues were alreadi drained off...all countin down to e end of work n encouragin one another that work is endin soon...hahx...n i bet cecilia is enjoyin her phuket trip...grrr...i wan go holidae too!! but cecilia was realli sweet ...i was down wif a flu tat dae..n she offered me her sweater and a packet of instant ginger tea...hahx...supposed to cure my flu...but i didnt dare to drink it...=x but she's awae now...no one to disturb when im sianed wif work..no one to walk home wif me...=(

anw...past few daes have been goin for ward audits...seen alot of things n learnt alot along e way...n it made me realise...all e more i wan to work along this line because there are soo many patients there who are neglected in some ways or other...i wan to help these ppl n change their lives...hahx..i sound so 'standard ans' liddat...but im serious! pls pray tat my alevel results would be fine...e more i think abt it...e more i think im goin to screw up my alevels...oh my...=/ wad if i realli did badly for alevels???
1. retake alevels (which i doubt i'll do it..i've probably forgotten all my stuff n i wouldnt wan to repeat e whole cycle of muggin)
2. go private uni (higher expenses)

i probably wouldnt be in any mood to go to work...i'll probably be depressed everydae...

HAIXX...i cant help thinkin tat much...tats so me...consequences of thinkin too much =/

"keep ur face alwaes toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you" hmm..i thought tat's a nice quote...

anw..someone saes im contradictin myself cox i cant wait to end work yet enjoyin work also..so here it goes...goin to wards interest me cox i get to see diff type of patients n learn more abt their disorder...but time crawls when im doin admin stuff...like photocopyin n filing...so is a 50-50 thing...when ward audit is done for e dae..i cant wait to end work...yuppp...

No comments: