Tuesday, January 01, 2008

REFLECTIONS

the yr 2007 came to an end. a hectic and busy yr indeed, but at least, i think is a happy yr despite all the endless mugging sessions because i have all my friends wif me, especially the fairies who stood by me when i needed em and gave me the moral support to continue what i felt like givin up. thx fairies! not to forget, we were retarded and did so many stupid things that probably wouldnt happen without u all =p

fairies do exist.

n yes, im realli goin to miss wearin sch uniform. is such a chore thinkin of wad to wear all the time. n yes, O6S212...i probably wouldnt forget this class...although our class was kinds spilt into many cliques, but we had fun together as one class too! i'll miss playing NETBALL!! realli...cox netball kinda change me somehow...i probably closed my eyes when i chose my cca...hahax...but im glad, it wasnt a wrong choice cox i had alot of fun wif the gals despite me complaining how tiring it was all the time.

ive crossed yet another obstacle...and tat's alevels, i think it left an impact on me cox i still dream of it sometimes. i dreamt i went to the exam hall without preparing for it and i woke up feeling so worried and panicky just to realise tat it was nth but a dream. come to think abt it again, PLEASE DUN LET ME SCREW UP A LEVELS!! plsss....

definitely, 2007 was a yr tat the most random thing could possibly happen. im glad boyfriend was wif me till the veri last second of 2007 and the very first second of 2008. we managed to catch a glimpse of the fireworks frm far =) u probably wouldnt haf realise how much u haf helped me during my preparation for alevels. ur words of encouragment, sweet msges, chocolates and sweets, phy and maths solution bks kept me going. i appreciate all the things tat u've done all these while and i love every moment tat we spent together. keep it going!
i love you darling! hugs! =)

No comments: