Sunday, January 27, 2008

HEADACHE!!! ouch! =(

felt so down e past 2 daes...n i cant believe tat i actually cried...cried for no reason...alamak..is tat depression?! but i depress for wad?!! cant think of wad to wear for work?! dun wan to work?! hahx...i seriously dunno also...

but NOT to worry...im alright alreadi =)

n i think im turnin into a PINEAPPLE TART realli SOON! mummi been busy makin pineapple tarts for new yr n im busy eatin em up...to the extent tat my mummi had to stop my sis n i frm eatin..otherwise is like a 'wu di dong'...no matter how many tarts she baked...it will never fill up the container...hahx...n pineapple tart is fattenin! n i ate like dunno how many...oh no! im goin to stay awae frm em...reallli...

workin tml...i dun realli dread goin to work...but is e idea of thinkin wad to wear for work tat turns me off....I NEED MORE CLOTHES! went shoppin wif sis todae...but i just cant find smth tat i like...=( how saddenin...n i realise i dun hate heels tat much anymore...gd sign...cox it will probably accompany me for e next 4mths or more...

was tokin to huixian online...abt alevels...it seemed as if i took e papers years ago...hahax..but its onli like 2mths ago tat alevels ended...n my brain has stopped functioning since then...maybe if u ask me stats...i would probably haf forgotten how to press my gc alreadi...hahx...anywae...everyone askin me wad course i wan to take if i go uni...but i alwaes sae i dunno...hahax..sometimes is not realli tat i dunno..just tat i dunwan to think tat far...i dunwan to be disappointed wif myself...wad if my results cant make it to e course tat i wan...then wads e pt...e higher u aim...e greater u fall...n i dunwan to find myself in tat state...lets just take one step at a time n see where my results can bring me to...n i onli noe one thing for sure...i wan to work smth related to healthcare n tats all...

i miss you.

No comments: