Wednesday, January 23, 2008

finally a chance for me to update my blog...

SUNDAY 20/1
boyfriend turned 20...soooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING! =))) had dinner wif boyfriend's family then went over to his place for cake cuttin, stayed for awhile n he drove me home...

MONDAY 21/1
first dae workin in imh...not too bad...colleague brought me ard the place...my supervisor treated me to lunch...everyone's nice here =)) no more answerin of calls frm residents, no more walkin ard takin files, no more openin of letter box...much different experience...n boyfriend got me so worried later in e evenin...my silly boy played soccer n fell, knocked his head n forgot what happened on tat dae...ended up in NUH at night...his family n i headed down to the hospital to see him...he was fine by then...waited with him for the admission to the ward, waited for him to settle in n uncle drove me home...reached home at 1am plus...

TUEDAY 22/1
tired! work as usual...slightly zombie-fied...=x ended work at 6pm, headed down to NUH to see my boy...by e time i got there was like near 8pm alreadi...his parents came not long after...stayed for an hr plus n uncle drove me home...

TODAY 23/1
my supervisor is on mc... so i got e chance to blog! n i made my first ward visit todae! to the geriatric ward. not exactly wad i expected to see, probably cox they are elderly...so still alright...but it gets kinda sad when u see them...lets hope i get to go to different wards next time...

n boyfriend just msged me n tell me he got 10days mc!!! ahhh...y so many daes of mc when i haf to work!! =(

im currently just waitin for time to pass...easy earned money todae! hahx..okie..better not jinx myself...later i get tons of work to do tml =x im zombie-fied again. im so slpy.

No comments: