Friday, November 23, 2007

hahx....smth random...

there's this contact in my msn who hasnt been tokin to me for e past dunno how long..then one dae...it decided to sae hi...n i said hi and asked 'u are?' hahhax...n he said he's alvin frm zhss...then instantly...i thought of alvin nah...so i happily tok to him...until halfway..i realised smth doesnt seem right...then i asked again...'alvin nah rite?' then he said ya...then he went on sayin he finish ns soon alreadi...then i went 'HUH..alvin nah same age as me..how to serve finish ns so fast?' then he said he is 2yr older than me frm monitor board...i was crackin my brain cox i onli noe one alvin nah...n he went on sayin i was his secretary in monitor board committee...but e thing is..i dun rmb a single thing..i onli rmb who was e chairman...hahax! so i spent like 15mins tryin to dig out my yr bk n realised...he's alvin low and not alvin nah...grrrr....n he still said ya...alamak...

okie..can see that im realli bored...this also can blog abt..hahhax..nvm...i goin out alreadi...blog again soon...

No comments: