Tuesday, September 25, 2007

got back my chem paper todae...n is my first ever chem paper tat i pass in my entire jc life...i mean for major exams..not referin to those tests....hehehx...=p but for physics....errrrr.....as usual...U...grrrrr....one more mark to S....but nvm...i noe i did better than before...at least im not stuck in the 20 range like i alwaes do...=x

it has been such a long time since we had a normal sch day wif proper lectures n tutorials...n so i ended up stonin durin lectures...felt so slpy...=x n i caught ah mok dozin off...hahax...just when i thought e dae was so boring....ryl, huixian n ah mok decided to spice up my dae...grrrr.....i felt sooooo paiseh lar! qi si le....tell me where to hide my face!! n this huixian arh....like promotin me liddat....'koh see hwee frm o6s212!!' n they were all happily shoutin my name at the top of their voices....ahhh....unglam unglam....n of all times..unglam in front of pokka....grrrr....okie..i think theres not a time when im glam infront of pokka...thx to e fairies =x THX ARH!

muggin will see me thru e rest of e 5 daes....

No comments: