Sunday, May 27, 2007

thursdae
MJC SOCCER FINALS! e whole of mj students went to national stadium to support e soccer guys...n ak mok they all bough some snacks to eat...n they bein thoughtful...knowin i dun eat spicy stuff...bought me a packet of orange peels...which accordin to miss ryl....is deemed as 'lao ren chi de'...n i shld haf taken a pic of ryl eatin a piece of e orange peel...it was hilarious...think she almost wan to puke it out...hahahhax...then we blow e clapper n cheered for e soccer guys...i swear im not goin to cheer anymore...fiona n ryl were luffin like mad at me...e match ended at ard 6.30pm....though we lost wif a score of 1-0...but i guess e guys played veri hard for e match and i guess tats all tat matters...a few of e guys cried when they knew they lost...kinda make everyone sad too...=( sigh.

but anywae...we got a holidae...so fridae no sch!

ryl, fiona, huixian, ah mok n i then walked frm kallang to lavender...took many pics on e way...upload em when they send me ba....then took a bus down to bugis for dinner...it was 8plus pm then....i swear tats e quietiest dinner ever....no one toks....cox we were all famished....too engrossed in eatin our dinner...hahahhx...=) went to get drinks after dinner...went muji cox ryl wan buy pen....huixian n i while waitin...went to shop ard e entire level...when we return...they still inside...DUH! =X

oh...n on our way in e mrt....we saw 'ti-ti-ti'...so qiao..summore in e same cabin...so huixian phoned ah mok n told her...hahhax...e whole thing was so furnie...=D finally alighted at pasir ris wif ryl...n we saw trixie n fangyi...they two super comical...hahx...n my whole convo wif ryl while accompanyin each other was...'meiii yooou lar' all in e tune to how wu zun speaks...hahax...super furnie...=D n i was tellin ryl i one week no need luff le...cox i think i luff enuff to last me e entire week...hehhehex....

finally home at 10plus 11pm...so tired...it's like we hike e entire dae liddat...but it was an enjoyable dae...=)

FRI
stayed at home...attempted to revise some chem...but it took me ages to memorise....zzzzzz....n i keep wantin to slp...anywae...my sis return home wif e lawyer robe...those black black one...looks like harry potter tat kind...so cool...before my sis could take a pic wif it...my second sis n i both wore e robe n took pictures...hahhax...=) my sis gettin her liscence as a lawyer tml...think my mum super excited...keep askin me wad shld she wear...n whether tat top goes wif tat bottom...e red one nicer or e black one nicer...hahahx...cute mum...

Todae
my sis went to high court early in e mornin to swear n sign e papers n everythin...my parents sit in to watch her...=)

No comments: