Monday, May 14, 2007

either im online n fiona is not...or fiona is online and im not...sooo...i cant upload e pics..hehehx...=D anywae...a quick update of wad i did for e past few daes

Thurs
mummi's bdae!!! went to white sands to get my mummi durian puffs after trainin...n nice ah mok helped me check out e place to see whether they got sell not...THANKEW AH MOK! =D daddy bought home black pepper crab n baby squid while mummi cooked sambal stingray, fried prawns, nuggets and pig stomach soup...then we had cake...nice dinner =D

Fri
ah ma bdae!! had dinner at my ah hse....and as usual...great bondin session wif all my cousins...=)
my sis flew to vietnam for holidae...

Sat
homework..homework...n did more homeworks...
my sis msg me frm vietnam to sae gd nite to me! hahahax! I MISS MY DA JIE!!!! HURRY HOME!!!

todae
MUMMI'S DAE! went to my grandma hse cox my mum wanted to celebrate mummi dae with her mum...so we had lunch all together...

No comments: