Saturday, February 17, 2007

THX SIA....IT TOOK ME 30MINS TRYIN TO SIGN IN TO BLOGGER!!! GRRRRR!!! blogger refuse to let me sign in....so i thought i forgot my password....but im SURE i didnt forget it...ask blogger to send me my password but they send me all e links except e password...ZzZzZzZ...until i decided to click on 'ACCEPT TERMS N CONDITIONS' then i finally got in...guess i was pretty stubborn..didnt wan to change to e new blog...hehehx...n stupid blogger refuse to let me sign in till i agree to accept their terms n conditions...=x

on msn......
me: save me! i cant sign in blogger sia
ryl: arent u usin e same password?
me: okie..no need le...manage to sign in after acceptin e terms n conditions
ryl: u sound like some stubborn old people who refuse to mve out of the hse when ppl want to demolish the building already
me: HAHAHHAX...dot dot dots....

okie...so i TWENTY DAYS NEVER TOUCH THE COMPUTER!!! amazing... alot of things happen...alot alot alot...too many to rmb le...so i'll just blog wad happen todae hao le...

cny celebration in sch...e performance wasnt too bad...was luffin like mad with ryl when e phy teacher sang e chi song...i was tryin to sub in some phy formula to e tune of e new year song...hahax...retarded me....ended ard 10plus...got to wait for huixian....n we can actually sit there n stone for like 2hrs plus...ZzZzZ....make our way to ikea for lunch...FISH N CHIP TASTE GREAT!!!! =) n guess wad...i saw.....POKKA...hahahhax....but anywae....lunch at 2pm...walk ard ikea....then we made our way to giant....n while walkin...we came up wif all sorts of command....waiyin super furnie sia...

while ryl n i were talkin abt some commands stuff....
waiyin: gorengggg - pi-sang!
all 4 of us: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAX! roars!!!!
waiyin: kaaaa-chiang-puuuuu-TEH!
all 4 of us: HAHAHAHHAHAHHAX!
ryl: FOOTdrill became FOODdrill!
me: hahahhax! me: wad abt roti-prrraaaaa-TA!
all 4 of us: HAHAHAX

okie..i noe tat sounds pretty retarded....but is seriously hilarious when i hear waiyin said tat...hahahhax....still got alot more retarded ones..but i dunno how to type...=x

anywae...headed to courts since we cant enter giant...( we seriously got nth better to do)...n we found our PARADISE there!!! yesh...e X-BOX corner...hahahhhax....we sat there...played e games for like...hours? deprived of games sia...n theres even psp sims lar....

me: ehhh..take a pic of this place leh...i can blog abt it
ryl: okie
take our hp
ryl: but it looks as if i takin those ppl playin leh...u go there n stand..then i take
me: okokie...
walk there n stood behind a couch...pretendin to watch someone playin
indian guy: *stared at me*
me: ermm...quick..take already???!

tats how this pic came abt...=x



yep...tats e 'PARADISE'...

oh ya...i forgot to blog abt valatines day too! here it goes...a special thanks to all who gave me something...not in any order...

-thx zhirong for ur long big porky

-kristin n michelle tan for ur lollipops

-izyan, ching chin, lizzie,hengky,wenyuen, pearly for ALL ur chocolates

-sheau wei for ur sweets

-bibi for ur m&ms

-huixian for her cookie cupcake

-ryl for ur candle

-fiona and waiyin for ur cookies

-my angel for providin me wif breakfast in e mornin! biscuits! and chocolates!

-yuting for ur pink roses

-xuan for ur red rose

LOVE YA ALL! =)

n right...netball training on valentines day....how wonderful sia...felt so much to pon e training...but i still went thou...super not in e mood to play n run! 60 sits up, 60 pumpins, 60 dips, 60 step up n downs....u call tat cool down? GrRrrRrrr....

gettin this mixed feelin tat i nva felt for e past few mths...i dunno how to sae...but it definitely doesnt feel good...right..im gettin emo...arghhh...i just hate this...i dunno y...but i just cried when i saw that...

No comments: