Tuesday, January 09, 2007

a long loooongg time since ryl, fiona, waiyin, huixian n i just sat at the canteen n luff like nobody business throughout the entire recess...hehehx...we were all amused by the doll that ryl brought to sch n tat simply kept us WELL ENTERTAINED...hehx...

ps: im not 'sick' kae!! it just so happen tat e doll looks totally wrong...

e dae was short cox lesson end at 1.45pm...super early!!! i like this new time table...hehex...was heading home with huixian when fiona called me n ryl called huixian...

fiona: where are u??
me: out of sch...
fiona: wan go whitesands drink bubble tea not??!!!
me: HUH? dunwan lar...
fiona: go lar go lar go lar...
me: dunwan dunwan
fiona: e 4 of us are goin...u cant ps us...go!!
me: okokie
fiona: u MUST GO hor...later i kill u! tats a threat! muahahhax...
me: ERMMMM....OKIE....

so e 5 of us ended up at whitesands drinking BUBBLE TEA...hmmm....

oh ya oh ya!!! todae our new econs teacher was finding it hard to rmb my name...n this ryl suggested to me...maybe u can tell e econs teacher 'im seehwee, e one tat looks like chipmunk!'
THANKEW LAR CHERYL CHUA!! zzzzzz

n yar....todae GP lesson was...interesting? mrs logan wanted each of us to tell her what we had learnt in class todae after all e articles n quiz tat we read thru n done...

mrs logan: seehwee, what haf u learnt?
me: ermmm...tat birds are technically dinosaurs...ya...
mrs logan: *look at me* AND *smile*

hahahax...n i realised what a retarded ans i gave her...hahhax..but serious..i alwaes thought it was komodo dragon...

tats all for todae...is time for dinner...update when im free...

No comments: