Saturday, January 06, 2007

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

it was simply great to see all my frenx again...but the usual noisy and chatty S212 disappear...cox 6 of em went to be ogls...so now...the class is seriously quiet...

netball training after sch...tiring as usual...training ended ard 7.30pm...n im SUPER CLUMSY lar...cox e sch is saving electricity bill i suppose...so the lights werent on n the corridor was dark by then...i walked as i tok to kay...and suddenly my leg bang right onto the wooden benches along the corridor...SUPER PAIN sia...it hit right on my shin bone...abrasion plus contusion sia...n so i limped my way to the bus stop when the sky was dark n it was pouring heavily...so i stood at the bus stop ALONE...without any single soul...feeling cold cox of the rain...and e intense pain frm my leg...n im super tired cox of the training....for the moment...i thought im SO PATHETIC...i wanted to go home desperately sia...n guess wad...e expressway decided to JAM! for like 45 mins!!! sat in e bus stoning....n stoning...till i decided to take out maclaurin series n tried solving it on the bus...n i itchy finger...go play with the hairband..n it broke...instead of alightin at my stop..i had to take to punggol plaza to get a new hairband...ZZzzzZ...by the time i reach home...it was alreadi 9.15pm! =(

SECOND DAY OF SCHOOL
nth much...lessons went on as usual...went to whitesands after sch wif fiona, ryl, waiyin n huixian...we were all at popular when a guy approached fiona n asked her how to get to changi airport...so fiona asked us...and we tried explaining to the guy...BUT....

cheryl: u can take 53 from outside, can go airport
guy: where is it?
me: u walk out the mall, just outside there
guy: dunnoe

meanwhile, we continued browsing thru card while waiyin attempted to guide him but to no avail

guy: i also from mj
me: orh
guy: wad year are u frm, im 1988
me: 89

guy continued standing beside without any words

continued browsing thru cards with fiona

guy: can take me there?
fiona: u last time mj wan...n u dunno how to walk out??!! (fiona best sia)
guy: my father fetch me all e time
me: u can take mrt to tanah merah then change to changi airport
guy: where's e mrt station
me: huh?!!! just walk out of the mall n u can see it le
guy: i dunno
me: take e lift down to level one, walk out of this mall, the station is right there
guy: huh?
me: *exasperated
guy: can take me there?
fiona: NO! we are busy
guy: ur other frenx?
fiona: they busy buying things

guy stood there...left not long later..
(e conversation more or less liddat lar...)

he's definitely got problem sia...he told waiyin that he injured his hands n legs, cant walk far...but yet...we saw him walkin faster than us sia...n anyone who has received education would noe how to read signs n understand simple instruction yea? n he definitely dun look like he's 19...more like 25...final conclusion...he's a big cheater.

THIRD DAY OF SCHOOL
homework is like a mountain now!

No comments: