Wednesday, December 06, 2006

was toking to my sister n we were sayin how we became sick all of a sudden...because both of us caught flu and had a fever together...and we were just sick just like that...n our fever recovered without takin any medication...so our final conclusion was...our bodies decided that it is time to be sick...=x n despite havin a fever, i still went to the hospital tat night to see my ah ma, breathin in all e germs BUT THEN i recovered that particular night...hmmm...'yi du gong du'? mux be...

anywae...my ah ma fainted yesterdae mornin...so was sent to the hospital...but she's alright now...still under observation thou...apparently i still dunno y she fainted...the paramedics say it was due to high blood pressure...but the nurses in the hospital sae it was due to low blood pressure...*shrugged*

anywae..here's a picture of the welcoming back ceremony for the atheletes that i went last sat...spot for me....


cannot find??!!!!

nvm...let me enlighten u

can u see the big 'welcome back' banner???

wonder y it is standin there strong n firm?

hehehex...im hidin behind e atheletes supportin e banner(no wonder cant find me)...hard work sia!

No comments: