Friday, December 22, 2006

sooo 2006 is coming to an end?

sooo...is time for a reflection

man...im feelin emotional again...i just realised how much things i kept to myself just like what my sis saes...*shrugged* it had became more of avoidin it rather than dealing with it...hoping i'll forget it eventually...an unpleasant year it may be, but it certainly taught me ALOT! coping with e death of both my grandfathers, havin to lose him, coping with my horrendous results, pw, losing confidence in myself....guess e list is never endin...BUT all these makes me a better n stronger person...at least i went thru em n i grow up...right? right....

but of cox...i had my happie moments...

i met the NICEST FRIENDS in mj -huixian, fiona, waiyin n cheryl
i'll nva forget how u all surprises me on my bdae and all the fun joy n laughter we had together! how we alwaes sit at the canteen n start hua-chi-ing our eye candy and how i decide to make myself drink green tea cox pokka drinks tat...i'll nva forget how we started off with only huixian n i who noes how to cycle properly...and eventually, all 5 of us can cycle! =) a short year it may be...or rather..we only spent like 7 to 8 mths with each other...but it seemed as thou i noe u all for years...

ryl: it was st john tat brought us together...it is realli nice gettin to noe u! u successfully influence me in liking k one yea?...hahahax...i noe there are times when u still misses ur sec sch mates n wish u could confide in them...there are times when u are quiet all of a sudden n we realli dunno what happen to u....but just to let u noe tat we are not ard only to make u luff n help u wif sch work...we can be ur confidante too...so feel free to tok to us whenever u are down...=) n u arh...thinkin of way n means to let me bump into pokka eh? 'stupid cheryl' love ya gal!

waiyin: sotong!!! hehehehx....finally found one who is blurr-er than me...oops! =x didnt mean it...BUT it was cox of ur blurr-ness that makes me luff all e time...u arh...everytime so easily let someone bullies u...mux speak up!! n protect urself!! but not to worry....u are under the guidance of us...(ps: no expiry date) n of cox...u alwaes think of others before urself...one great frenx to haf! =)

huixian: the one who sat beside me on the first dae of sch...hahhaax...i'll nva forget tat...super hardworkin, super neat! all e nonsense tat we said in class...still rmb e mrs quek? just happen to think of it now...how we tryin to imitate she tokin to her husband...n also also!! how u hide in the toilet n msg me to hurry to sch...tellin me u just cut ur hair n dun dare walk out of e toilet...hahahx! a thoughtful person who folded stars for us during exams to wish us all the best...a sweet n nice gal...=)

fiona: DARLING!! hahahax...we had MUCH fun during pw eh?? hahahax...=D thx for listenin to all my complains durin pw...n of cox...u mux thank me too eh? hahahhax...actually u played a big part in helpin me forget abt him...surprise? still rmb tat time we in mac...instead of studyin, we ended up chattin...n we each tok abt our relationship...i kinda poured out everything to u...n i realise i felt so much better after tellin u everythin...n also...how we tried to go on diet? hahax..starvin like mad yet refusing to eat...n e worst thing is...we didnt lose any weight...duh! n u alwaes super 'on' when i suggest playin badminton or go cycle...so whenever i need a partner to play wif...i'll think of u! hahahax! love ya gal! =)

wahhhhhh...like writing testimonials liddat...but just wan to let u gals noe...i realli appreciate ur presence....=)

i guess tats e happiest thing tat happened this year...

No comments: