Tuesday, October 31, 2006

was playin badminton wif my sista yesterdae...was about to leave when we saw this father and son playin badminton too...n e father caught us watchin em play so he invited us to play doubles with em...n it was realli horrifyin initially cox e father seems so pro...n my sis and i are rather blurr wif badminton rules...kept missin e shots...but it wasnt too bad afterall...hehehx..thou we still lost in e end lar..but not too big a gap...nvm..a friendly match...=) n ya...the father asked me n my sis which secondary sch we studyin now....HAHAHAX...! to fiona, ryl, huixian n waiyin...I DUN LOOK MATURE OKIE!!!! evidence!!

had netball trainin in e mornin todae...everyone complainin abt their muscle aches...hahahx...was discussin abt netball tee....n it seems like it is e purple fever now...? purple frm head to toe? gladys was suggestin all netballers to get e same colour sports bra...ermmm....sounds interestin....hahhax....=x unity of netballers!=)

No comments: