Saturday, October 28, 2006

almost died durin trainin yesterdae...it was soo super tirin...3 rounds ard e track for warm up and we went to e gym to work out for an hr or so...went on to train our passes...n i dunno how many hundreds of straight shuttles we did...n it seems like we ran non stop for hours...ms yeow is simply overloadin us...cox she believe onli thru overloadin us, can we improve ourselves?*shrugged* nvm...at least at e end of e trainin...i wun feel so guilty eatin so much for my breakfast n lunch...hehex...=D

fiona was askin me out for badminton n xuan was askin me out to swim todae...but sorrie gals..maybe some other daes yea? let me recover frm my muscle aches...i'll date u gals out another dae...i promise =)

i was itchin to play sims..but i suddenly rmb i lent e disc to my cousin...sian-ed...=x so what shld i do now?

No comments: