Wednesday, September 06, 2006

sometimes i realli wonder wads e purpose of studyin...i can sit there and study yet nth will get into my head...n so i asked myself...wads e pt in studyin?? so tat i wun get retain? so tat i can get promoted to j2? so tat i will haf a bright future? sigh! i think theres no more meanin in studyin...as in...dun u all think we are studyin for e sake of studyin...so tat we can complete our education n at e end of e dae, show our boss our cert n get a decent job? everyone is just pushin emselves to study not because we are eager to learn new knowledge but rather to do even better than our peers....n prove ourselves right...sigh! watever, i guess im just gettin sick of studyin...

i had a dream last night, same place..same settin...same atmosphere...same person...but yet...e feelin is no longer e same...so is my mind sub consciously tellin me is time to let go n stop thinkin abt him? sigh! i wonder how many dozen of times i told myself tat...i knew i had to let go...but there are just so many more things tat im holdin on to...just wad's e hell wrong wif me...argh!

watever, this is just s random post...

No comments: