Monday, August 21, 2006

first of all...i mux realli sae a BIG THANKEW to cheryl my laogong!! fiona!! huixian!!waiyin!! (not in any order)

you gurls shocked me, surprised me, touched me

right...

so i shall start e story?

here it goes...

it was fridae...phy prac ended n it was break time...so cheryl said she wanted to ask mr chia phy qns and so we ask her to go ahead...so me...fiona n huixian went to the library to print our pw stuff...n halfway thru...i received a call...it was chingchin...she told me my maths summary tat i handed in earlier was missin...n asked me to go staff rm to find n e teacher was kinda pissed off...so it got me all worried...n this chingchin kept callin to hurry me...so i sped to e staff rm...so she handed me a piece of scrape paper scribbled in paper some maths workin wif my name on it...n it 'looked' as if someone kinda swap my summary n replace it wif another piece of work...i only rmb sayin who can be tat idiot as to steal someone's summary...=x hahax...yep...then e next moment...i saw cheryl walkin out frm a classrm wif a bdae cake...n everyone started luffin...n i felt super retarded at tat moment...=x so they sang bdae song...n gave me presents...

green pencil case, green pens/pencil/eraser, green n brown top/green necklace/green sweets from mini toons n e green plastic bag



n most imptly, a green tea cake!!!

alright...so it got me luffin like mad...all GREEN!!!! seriously...u gurls realli touches me...cox every little present tat u bought meant smth...n for fact tat we had a test cumin up...u gurls still went shoppin for my present...n ensurin tat all u bought was green? hahax...realli realli thx alot!!! i duno wad else to sae...but u gurls simply rox!!! *hugs to all* =D

n of cox chingchin's plan in foolin me works...hahax...n yep..also not forgetin e two michelle...elizabeth n hengky...n also...mr chia! hahax...he was e one who helped to keep e cake...=) tat was nice of him...

alright...went for netball inter house after tat...it was erm...bad...hahax...is like i dun even noe who is in my team till e match itself...n i dun even noe their names lar...how to work as a team? dots...thou we tried hard...but we still lost...nvm...n yep...thx to daron....who pushed me n i literally flew off e ground...somemore he frm my team de...alamak!!!but nvm...it was an accident anywae...but now my back is achin like mad...n my wrist feel weird...cox i tried to support myself frm e fall wif my hands...=x

stayed to help out wif e scorin...n guess wad? thx to cleo...pokka noe me now....like wad e....argh!!! felt so super paiseh lar....she literally shouted my name in front of pokka n attempted to tease me usin him (erm..weird sentence structurin i noe...is okie if u dun get it)...n yesh...i ran off e next moment...=x oh my buddha!! wad an experience...=x

guess i had better stop here...i still got tons to write...but i got no time le...haf to rush my tutorials...had my netball match todae...super tirin...imagine havin netball trainin n pe on mon...went for a run on wed...pe on thurs.... played netball interhouse on fri...netball trainin on sat...n havin match on sun...man..i think i cant move....update on my match soon...plus my outing wif e gurls on saturdae...

No comments: