Monday, July 17, 2006

i admit im disappointed wif e faq team...they had all their facts wif em...but still...they didnt win...but i guess e process means much more than gettin e trophy...perhaps i could had put in more effort n guide em thru...just felt tat i could had help em alot more in a way or another...but i guess wads over is over...to the faq team: im proud of u guys!

anywae...went back to mj in e afternoon after the faq for tile painting...pretty interestin! get to design ur own tile...n sell em durin ndp for charity purpose...meaningful yea? anywae...was wif my laogong...fiona..n huixian...as usual...we crapped thru...hahax...n my laogong keep sayin my art is lousy...hmph!!! fine lor...wad kind of laogong is this...btw...my sis commented tat e tile wif all e 'guai shou' and earth veri nice okie...started raining in e midst of doin our tiles...n tat triggers huixian n cheryl to sing! n they sing like some oldies song...duh...n ended up makin everyone luff...=x left for home ard 4 plus...hahax...n e security uncle taught me how to open e gate!! hahax..tats like so furnie lar...i kept pullin n pushin e gate...but i just cant open it...then e security uncle came and said ' girl, there's a trick to it' and he pushed e main gate slightly...and opened e small gate for me...hahax...oh well..so much for e dae...

anywae...im home alone now...could had gone to my ah ma hse...but just received a msg frm waiyin...sayin ms ng wanted us to complete e tutorial...argh...i seriously dun realli like this chem tutor...she like so...indecisive...inefficient...inexperienced...i wan MR SUNG back!!!!! oh well..since i had to do my work..might as well just stay home...go my ah ma hse next week hao le...ahhhh...im stonin at home!!! ZzZz...haven realli been revisin my work this weekend...haixx...gotta buck up le!!! anywae...im so excited tomolo!! hahax...cox got pe lesson...got netball training...n is cheryl's crazy day!

No comments: