Monday, June 05, 2006

im feelin so dead...studied chem todae...left with half of chem bondin...haixx...im suppose to finish it todae...but i cant seem to get e facts in my brain...hmm...=x im suddenly missin my secondary sch daes....

i missed e times in ST JOHN!!!
i missed the time when e ncos would all stayed back after sch in st john rm for meetins and stuff
i missed the times e nursins did their footdrill in e parade square
i missed the jokes, shoutings, screaming, qurrallin in st john rm
i missed scoldin e cadets
i missed doin admin stuff
i missed sir ben's naggin
i missed havin fridae trainins
i missed takin keys for st john rm frm mdm vani
to all advance ncos 2005 : we rox!!!

i missed 4E2!!!
i missed crappin n gosspin with vosh n yunting
i missed goin to recess with vosh n yunting
i missed e muggin daes with yingxian
i missed tingxuan n siewting's jokes n laughters
i missed bellinda's loud singing
i simply missed everything abt e2

i just missed my secondary sch life!!! i missed e time he would cum to class n look for me durin recess...i missed e time he send me home after sch...i missed e time he waited for me till late hours just to accompany me home...i missed e time he would shelter me when it rains...i missed e time we tok on phone everydae...i missed e time when we alwaes go to pasir ris park just to enjoy e breeze...i missed e time he accompanied me to changi beach just to see e aeroplanes...i missed e time we had together...

memories...no wonder i had no more space in my brain to cram in facts on chem...

No comments: