Sunday, June 18, 2006

alright alright...just realised how detached i was frm e com...hehex...5 daes since i last touch e com...hotmail flooded wif 70plus mails...n my dear blog hasnt been updated....n my tagboard is dead....dots...so here i am...anywae...keepin this post short..cox my sis wan to use e com...just changed e blogskin..apparently...this blogskin wasnt wad i wan...or rather...of all e blogskins tat i searched for...none caught my attention...=x anywae...just make do wif it...i'll search again when i haf e time...=)

oh ya...i was actually readin wad i blogged in dec 2004...just click on 'files' and u can read it too...e way i type n express myself...sounded so much like a typical sec 3 gurl...=/ come to think abt it again...time flies!!! as i read e past entries...it still seemed so clear...n my blog is 1 and 1/2 year old? hahax...n i still rmb y i created this blog last time...

No comments: