Sunday, May 21, 2006

my weekends are finally here...im so sick of studyin...plus mid paper cumin le...n im still blurr in like so many things...ZzZz....n im left wif 9daes to GP paper...36daes to chem phy n econs...argh!

anywae..went back to zhonghua to help e cadets wif e faq yesterdae...reached there just in time for their master parade...qingjun was alreadi there then...brief e cadets on faq n they did their research...jenny joined us for PT...n she bought my favourite type of chocolate...whahhax...ThAnKs gAl! u rox!=)

PT was fun!! ran ard sch n played captain ball...faq team vs. jen..me n qingjun...hehex...n of cox we won...all thx to qingjun looonng hands n legs...hahax...=p e main objective was to bond e cadets...but it bonded us too...=)

n guessed wad? i actually played soccer wif my juniors n qingjun..whahhax! wad an experience...qingjun was teachin me how to kick e ball...but e ball alwaes go e wrong direction...ZZzzZ...anywae...it aint too bad...

went home ard 7.30pm n i bump into woonjiun n jacqueline at e serangoon interchange...hahax..so qiao....so long since i last saw em...tok awhile...then my bus came...was on e bus when i realised my muscles are achin like mad...cox had 2.4km e dae before...n yesterdae played captain ball n soccer...i declared: seehwee cant move anymore!=x

okie...guess i better go n do my maths tutorials...

No comments: