Monday, May 29, 2006

hey...im here again to update...gosh! ive been slackin e entire dae...oh no oh no....okie...on second thought...maybe i didnt slack to e extent..at least i read thru sum essays...n go thru sum pointers for writin essay...attempted chem tys mcq...attempted summation tutorials...but gave up after doin one qns...hahax! okie...im currently super panic abt my gp exam tomolo...wad if i got nth to write for e essay topics? wif if i cant seem to paraphrase n write in my own words for compre? wad if i got simply no time!! gasp!!! im gettin paranoid....ahhhhhhhhh =x

hmm...on a lighter note...a piece of good news for my family...my sis received her results a few daes back...and she graduated wif second class upper honours in law...tats like...a big WOW!!! she told me first class honours are for those ppl wif at least 40% As in their papers...then next cum second class upper honours...then second class lower honours...then third class honour...ahhh...she's simply brilliant...how i wished she could just give me some genes...or maybe i'll try packin her in my bag n bring her to gp exam tomolo...high possibility tat i'll ace my essay wif her ard....cool! =) n yep..my second sis also goin uni this july-aug....she's goin to study psychology...another big WOW!! gosh...now it dawned on me...wad am i goin to be next time?? realli a doctor? but is not as if i wan to be n i can be...is like it's so hard to get into e faculty...wad if i cant be a doctor....wad will i be then?? i ponder....

No comments: