Tuesday, April 25, 2006

zZzZz...actually im veri tired...but just didnt feel like goin to bed...hehex...anywae..todae was a super looonngg dae...had lesson till 3.25pm...i was practically dozin off in maths lecture...veri tired!! maybe cox i slept late yesterdae...anywae...haf to go support e soccer match at e teachers network there...is at grange rd...erm..sumwhere near e great world city there...super far...but luckily we had transportation there...me n huixian was pretty reluctant to go actually..cox got lots of homework to do...ZzZ...we both were nuts...kept thinking of ways to escape...hahax...but still...we went there lar...it was mj vs. rj....n it was a score of 5-1...hahhax..mj soccer team is so power...but who noes due to e heavy downpour...e match was delayed awhile...just left tat 3mins le....n hu noes...dunnoe which fellow saes tat will haf a rematch again...which means the score of 5-1 doesnt count at all!! hmph! so angry...waste e soccer team's effort...n i finally noe y ppl watch soccer match alwaes sae 'referee kayu' cox e referee arh..realli veri idiotic...he didnt blow e whistle...then e rj player just kicked in e ball n it goal...n he counted it....everyone was like so super angry! =( referee can be bias too....eeeewww...

anywae...i was suppose to go to my ah ma hse for dinner de...cox is e 100daes since my ah gong passed away...thinkin back..it seemed so long...but yet..i will nva forget how my ah gong looked like when he was lyin on e hospital bed...haixx...actually e death of both my grandfathers came so quickly...one after another...it just dawned on me how it is just so impt to cherish e ones around u n not to hurt em...*sigh*

anywae...i couldnt make it to my ah ma hse todae..cox e soccer match ended late...n im kinda stranded at e area...felt pretty bad n guilty for not goin to my ah ma hse...heard frm my sista my ah ma got pretty emotional todae...n yada yada...lots of things happen...is just kinda unbelievable...i realli hope she can pull through this...n be optimistic...just like how my grandma is tryin to be...wad they are facin are a thousand times more worse than me...thinkin back...i shouldnt be cryin over him anymore...is aint worth it...wad i suffer is just a minor breakup...yet what both my grandmothers facin are e death of their beloved husband..someone who accompanied them for e past 50years...n me? just a mere 2yr 7mths n 9daes relationship is nth compared to tat...i guess i just gotta be strong...n im not gonna let tat bug me anymore...i had cried enuff...n my tears had all dried up...
move on gurl!

No comments: